Baby Jogger® Support Center
Frequently Asked Questions
Which of your strollers can I run with?
The Summit X3 stroller/jogger hybrid and F.I.T. jogger are our current jogging strollers and are intended to be used for jogging, running or exercise. The City Series and the Vue are urban and all-terrain strollers that provide optimum versatility for everyday use, they are not intended for jogging or running and should not be used for these activities.
How old should my baby be before they are able to sit in the upright seat of a Baby Jogger?
Our strollers and joggers can be used for children in an upright position from approximately six months to five-years-old. We do not recommend placing your baby in the upright seat of the stroller or jogger until they are able to sit and hold their head up without assistance.
How can I use your Baby Jogger strollers with an infant?
You can easily turn your stroller into a travel system with one of our car seat adapters or bassinets. We have car seat adapters available for both our single and double strollers. The Compact Pram is designed to fit on our single strollers that feature the accessory mounting bracket and a full recline or a 2011 and newer City Mini Double, City Mini GT Double and Summit X3 Double while the Deluxe Pram is compatible with most of our single strollers. The Vue offers a Soft Pram accessory that will work in the fully reclined seat of the stroller. (Please note our Car Seat Adapters have a maximum weight capacity of 45 lbs - that's the combined weight of the car seat and the newborn, and our bassinets will hold children up to 25 lbs.)
The Vue, City Mini, City Mini GT, City Mini ZIP, City Lite, City Elite, Summit and F.I.T. strollers have an increased recline angle to a near flat position to accommodate newborns. That means you can safely lay a baby in the fully reclined seat of these strollers without the use of a car seat adaptor or bassinet. While using a Summit or a F.I.T., never run or jog with your seat fully reclined. Also, please keep in mind that babies should have ample neck support when placed in the reclined seat of a stroller - you can use any number of neck supports sold at baby stores.
Is my car seat compatible with your car seat adapters?
To understand which car seats models are compatible with which Baby Jogger strollers, please look for your stroller name below. A list of the compatible car seat options is provided along with the item number of the Baby Jogger Car Seat Adapter you will need.
CITY SELECT / CITY VERSA STROLLERS:
- Britax/BOB B-Safe and Chaperone – Item #BJ90326 or #BJ90331
- Chicco KeyFit, and KeyFit 30 – Item #BJ90323 or #BJ90327
- Cybex Aton and Aton Q – Item #BJ90323, BJ50934 or #BJ90327
- Graco SnugRide Classic-Connect, 22, 30, 32 and 35 – Item #BJ90323
- Graco Click-Connect – Item #BJ90325
- Maxi-Cosi Cabrio, Mico, Mico Nxt and Mico AP – Item #BJ90323, #BJ50934 or #BJ90327
- Nuna Pipa – Item #BJ90323, #BJ50934 or #BJ90327
- Peg Perego Primo Viaggio SIP 30/30 – Item #BJ90323
- Peg Perego Primo Viaggio 4-35 - Item #BJ90327
- UPPAbaby Mesa – Item #BJ90324
CITY MINI / CITY MINI GT / CITY ELITE / SUMMIT X3 / FIT SINGLE STROLLERS
- Britax/BOB B-Safe and Chaperone – Item #BJ90122 or Item #BJ90131
- Chicco KeyFit, and KeyFit 30 – Item #BJ90123 or #BJ90127
- Cybex Aton and Aton Q – Item #BJ90123, BJ51310 or #BJ90127
- Graco SnugRide Classic-Connect – Item #BJ90123
- Graco Click-Connect – Item #BJ90125
- Maxi-Cosi Cabrio, Mico, Mico Nxt and Mico AP – Item #BJ90123, #BJ51310 or #BJ90127
- Nuna Pipa – Item #BJ90123, #BJ51310 or #BJ90127
- Peg Perego Primo Viaggio SIP 30/30 – Item #BJ90123 or #BJ90127
- Peg Perego Primo Viaggio 4-35 - Item #BJ90127
- UPPAbaby Mesa – Item #BJ90124
CITY MINI / CITY MINI GT DOUBLE STROLLERS
- Chicco KeyFit, and KeyFit 30 – Item #BJ90223 or #BJ90227
- Cybex Aton and Aton Q – Item #BJ90223 or #BJ90227
- Graco SnugRide Classic-Connect, 22, 30, 32 and 35 – Item #BJ90223
- Maxi-Cosi Cabrio, Mico and Mico AP – Item #BJ90223 or #BJ90227
- Nuna Pipa – Item #BJ90223 or #BJ90227
- Peg Perego Primo Viaggio SIP 30/30 – Item #BJ90223 or #BJ90227
VUE SINGLE STROLLER:
- Britax/BOB B-Safe and Chaperone - Item #BJ92122
- Chicco KeyFit and KeyFit 30 - Item #BJ92125
- Cybex Aton and Aton Q – Item #BJ92123
- Graco Click-Connect SnugRide - Item #BJ92125
- Maxi Cosi Cabrio and Prezi – Item #BJ92123
- Nuna Pipa – Item #BJ92123
CITY MINI ZIP SINGLE STROLLER:
- Britax/BOB B-Safe and Chaperone - Item #BJ92322
- Chicco KeyFit and KeyFit 30 - Item #BJ92323
- Cybex Aton and Aton Q – Item #BJ92323 or BJ92329
- Graco Click-Connect SnugRide - Item #BJ92325
- >Maxi-Cosi Cabrio, Mico, Mico Nxt and Mico AP – Item #BJ92323 or BJ92329
- Nuna Pipa – Item #BJ92323 or BJ92329
- Peg Perego Primo Viaggio SIP and SIP 30 - Item #BJ92323
- Peg Perego Primo Viaggio 4-35 - Item #BJ92323
For second-hand or car seat adapters not listed here, please contact our customer care center at 1-800-241-1848 for more information on compatible car seats.
Do you have a car seat adapter for your side-by-side double strollers?
We have developed a patented car seat adapter for our side-by-side City Mini and City Mini GT stroller. This adapter solves the tipping issue often associated with this type accessory - making it the safest on the market. By placing our adapter on a locking slide, an infant and a toddler can ride together by securing the car seat adapter over one seat. If the toddler gets out, simply slide and lock the car seat adapter in the center of the stroller to provide an equal weight distribution over the seats. The Double Car Seat Adapter holds one car seat, and only one adapter can be used on the side-by-side double stroller at a time.
How old should my baby be before I can jog or run with them?
We recommend that you speak with your pediatrician before starting this activity. Every baby is different, but typically a doctor will recommend that a baby be 6 months old before you jog on smooth pavement, and 12 months old before jogging on trails, grass, gravel or uneven terrain.
What are the differences between an EVA, Forever-Air and Pneumatic tire?
An EVA wheel is a lightweight molded plastic wheel that is ideal for pavement or smooth urban terrain. This wheel is available on our Vue, City Mini, City Mini ZIP, City Lite and City Versa, which helps to make these strollers lightweight, agile and compact when folded.
A Forever-Air tire is a rubber tire inflated with a lightweight foam instead of air. This ensures the tire will not go flat with frequent use or rough terrain. The City Mini GT, City Elite and City Select both feature Forever-Air tires.
A pneumatic tire is an inflatable rubber tire that provides a comfortable, smooth ride on many different terrains. The Summit and F.I.T. joggers have pneumatic tires, which add to their all-terrain capabilities.
Which wheel size is right for me?
We've devised the following guidelines so you can choose the right wheel size for your needs:
5.5" - 8.5" Wheels - Ideal for indoor strolls, walking on pavement or smooth urban terrain. These smaller lightweight wheels are perfect for city dwellers who need a compact stroller for every day use. Please view our Vue, City Mini, City Mini GT, City Mini ZIP, City Lite or City Versa strollers for this wheel size.
12" Wheel - Perfect for walking on grass, trails, sidewalks or in stores. Wonderful for city life where smaller wheels offer a more compact, maneuverable stroller.You will fall in love with the 12" stroller wheels if you have previously owned a conventional stroller. Please view our City Elite, City Select or Summit models for this wheel size.
16" Wheel - Great for walking or jogging and is still very easy to store and transport. It's large enough to handle snow and sand yet still small enough to fit into tight spaces. Please view our Summit and F.I.T. models for this wheel size.
Do all of your strollers have a seat which fully reclines?
The Vue, City Mini, City Mini GT, City Mini ZIP, City Lite, City Elite, Summit and F.I.T. models have a seat that reclines to a near flat position and are suitable for use with a newborn. Please note that the Summit and F.I.T.'s reclines are for cruising purposes only. Please do not run or jog with the seat fully reclined.
Can I use a buggy board with your strollers?
Baby Jogger offers a convenient accessory called the Glider Board. The Glider Board attaches to the rear axle on most of our single or double strollers and provides an area for an older child to ride along. It is not compatible with the Vue, City Mini ZIP, City Lite or Summit strollers and should not be used with the F.I.T. while jogging. Buggy Boards made by other manufacturers are not recommended for use with Baby Jogger strollers.
What is the HyChair and is it safe to use?
The HyChair accessory is used to convert a City Select or City Versa seat into a high chair. We designed the HyChair with safety as a top priority. It features 2 auto-lock mechanisms, soft, textured grips to prevent sliding on table surfaces and adjustment knobs which provide a secure fit to table tops ranging from .75 inches to 2.75 inches thick. Additionally we have ensured that the HyChair complies with ASTM F1235-08, the Standard Consumer Safety Specification for Portable Hook-on Chairs. We do not recommend using the HyChair on pedestal tables, glass tabletops, over tablecloths or placemats, or with children under 6 months of age. While the HyChair does comply with all safety standards, it is important to always keep an eye on your child while they are seated in this accessory. It is also the responsibility of the consumer to ensure the accessory is installed correctly and to use good judgment to prevent any potentially hazardous situation.
Is the fabric washable?
Yes, the seat and canopies of our strollers and joggers are made from strong, lightweight, washable fabrics which easily detach from the frame. The seat should be washed in cold water on the delicate cycle of your washing machine and attached back onto the stroller to dry.
How much air should I put in my tires?
Baby Jogger recommends inflating your tires to 20 PSI. Your tire rim may say a maximum of 40 PSI, but please only inflate to 20 PSI. You can use a standard bicycle pump to inflate your tires.
Are your strollers safe?
Yes! Safety comes first at The Baby Jogger Company. We test and retest our products to ensure that all our current strollers either meet or exceed ASTM and/or EN 1888 testing standards for strollers and carriages. Remember, we are the original Baby Jogger Company and that means we have over 25 years of experience caring for your precious cargo.
Are your strollers covered by a warranty?
Yes! Except where noted, our frames are backed by a lifetime warranty against manufacturer defects. The parts of your stroller, excluding tires and tubes, are warranted to be free of manufacture defects for a period of 1 year under normal use and in compliance with the operating instructions. When calling in a warranty claim, please have your item number, serial number, manufacturer date stamp and proof of purchase on hand to expedite the process.
What is the warranty process if I live outside of the United States?
The warranty of your stroller or jogger is covered by the country in which you purchased it. If you purchased your Baby Jogger from a USA retailer while living in another country, you are responsible for any shipping charges to and from the USA that may incur to fulfill a warranty claim.
I live outside of the USA, how can I buy a Baby Jogger?
We are not able to ship product made for the USA into another country. If you do not have a Baby Jogger distributor in your country, please locate the distributor nearest you for purchasing information.
What is Baby Jogger's return policy?
If you would like to return a product purchased from our online store, please contact customer service at 1-800-241-1848 to request a return authorization number. Products may be returned within 7 days of receipt in new, unused condition. Returns will be credited for the product only and are subject to the cost of returned shipping.
If you need a replacement manual, you can download it here. If you would like a physical manual shipped to you, please contact us for more information on how to do so.
- City Elite
- City Lite
- City Mini
- City Mini 4 Wheel
- City Mini Double
- City Mini GT
- City Mini GT Double
- City Mini ZIP
- City Select
- City Versa
- F.I.T. Jogger
- POD Chassis
- Summit X3
- Summit X3 Double
- Vue Lite
- Vue Single
- Belly Bar - City Select
- Belly Bar - City Versa
- Car Seat Adapter Double - City Mini/City Mini GT Double - Multi-Model
- Car Seat Adapter Single - Bassinet/Pram
- Car Seat Adapter Single - City Mini ZIP - Britax/BOB Car Seats
- Car Seat Adapter Single - City Mini ZIP - Graco Click Connect
- Car Seat Adapter Single - City Select/City Versa - Britax/BOB Car Seats
- Car Seat Adapter Single - City Select/City Versa - Graco Click Connect
- Car Seat Adapter Single - City Select/City Versa - Multi-Model
- Car Seat Adapter Single - City Select/City Versa - UPPAbaby Mesa
- Car Seat Adapter Single - Mounting Bracket Strollers - Britax/BOB Car Seats
- Car Seat Adapter Single - Mounting Bracket Strollers - Graco Click Connect
- Car Seat Adapter Single - Mounting Bracket Strollers - Multi-Model
- Car Seat Adapter Single - Mounting Bracket Strollers - UPPAbaby Mesa
- Car Seat Adapter Single - Vue Single - Britax/BOB Car Seats
- Car Seat Adapter Single - Vue Single - Multi-Model
- Child Tray Double - Mounting Bracket Strollers
- Child Tray Single - City Select
- Child Tray Single - City Versa
- City Select Bassinet Kit
- City Select Second Seat Kit
- Compact Pram
- Cooler Bag
- Cooler Bag
- Deluxe Pram
- Glider Board
- Liquid Holster - City Select
- POD - Jogger Kit
- POD - Stroller Kit
- POD - Trailer Kit
- Weather Shield - Bassinets & Prams
- Weather Shield - City Select Basket
- Weather Shield - City Select Seat
- Weather Shield - City Versa
- Weather Shield - Double Strollers
- Weather Shield - Single Strollers
Under normal use and in compliance with warning labels and operation instructions, the frame of most Baby Jogger strollers and joggers are warranted to be free from manufacturing defects for the lifetime of the product, while the frame of the City Lite and the Vue are warranted to be free from manufacturing defects for one year. The parts of your stroller, excluding tires and tubes, are warranted to be free of manufacture defects for a period of 1 year under normal use and in compliance with the operating instructions. An extended warranty cannot be purchased. This Limited-lifetime warranty applies only to the original owner; it is not transferable to second hand purchasers and is only valid with original proof of purchase from an authorized Baby Jogger retailer. Most approved retailers are listed at www.babyjogger.com/retailers; please contact Baby Jogger at 1-800-241-1848 before purchasing from a retailer not listed on our website.
Baby Jogger will determine if warranty terms and conditions have been met as determined by a Baby Jogger Customer Service agent, Baby Jogger will provide replacement parts, repair kits and/or self-repair instructions to address your warranty claim. Baby Jogger reserves the right to repair your stroller with a new replacement part and only in rare cases may a complete stroller be replaced. Please note that some parts may be replaced with newer model parts as the stroller has improved over time, this will not change your stroller’s functionality.
Please note that a repair issue will NOT be covered by this warranty if:
- The warranty issue is caused by misuse or poor maintenance. Please refer to the instruction booklet for guidance on stroller use and maintenance.
- Damage to your stroller is caused by improper installation of Baby Jogger parts and/or accessories. Please refer to the instruction booklet for guidance on stroller assembly and use.
- Damage caused to your stroller by corrosion, mold, rust, sun intensity, sweat, detergents, sunscreens, damp storage or frequent washing.
- Damage to your stroller due to general wear and tear, which is the result of everyday use or negligence.
- Repairs or modifications are carried out by a third party.
- Stroller is purchased from an unauthorized retailer.
- Stroller is purchased used or second-hand.
- Stroller is damaged as a result of an accident, airline or freight damage.
Please note that while the warranty may not be honored, replacement parts can be purchased to repair your stroller.
The above warranty specifications apply only to strollers purchased in the USA. For international customers, your stroller’s warranty is valid only in the country of purchase and is subject to the warranty conditions set forth by the Baby Jogger distributor for that country - Conditions may vary. Baby Jogger and its authorized distributors may not ship replacement or repair parts out of the country of purchase, however International customers who purchase their stroller in another country will be subject to shipping and taxes/duties to their country of residence.
Baby Jogger will occasionally discontinue products due to the evolving nature of product innovation. Basic information is available here on those items, and you may still find these products available for purchase at a third-party retailer.
Whether your child wants to see everybody or only see you, the City Versa can go either way. The City Versa is not intended for jogging.
City Versa User Manual
City Micro *Target Exclusive Model
Discontinued 2012 - 2013
Urban Terrain Stroller
City Micro *Target Exclusive Model User Manual
Customizable chassis - stroller, jogger and trailer kits to convert your POD. Contact us at 1-800-241-1848 for more information and to purchase.
POD User Manual
Summit XC Single, Double and Triple
Discontinued 2010 - 2012
Stroller/Jogger Hybrid replaced by Summit X3.
Summit XC Single, Double and Triple User Manual
25th Anniversary Performance
Discontinued 2010 – 201
Fixed wheel jogger.
25th Anniversary Performance User Manual
City Micro Single and Double
Discontinued 2010 - 2011
Urban terrain stroller
City Micro Single and Double User Manual
Discontinued 2007 - 2011
All-in-One Jogger and Bicycle Trailer replaced by the POD.
Summit 360 Single, Double and Triple
Discontinued 2009 - 2010
Stroller/Jogger Hybrid replaced by Summit XC.
City Classic Single and Double
Discontinued 2008 - 2010
City Elite Double
Urban and all-terrain stroller
City Elite Double User Manual
Performance Series Single and Double
Discontinued 2005 - 2009
Fixed wheel jogger replaced by 25th Anniversary Performance Jogger Single.
Discontinued 2007 - 2008
Stroller/Jogger Hybrid replaced by the Summit 360.
Discontinued 2007 - 2008
Bicycle Trailer replaced by the POD.
Discontinued 2005 - 2008
Fixed wheel jogger replaced by the Summit 360.
Q-Series Single and Double
Discontinued 2005 - 2008
Fixed Wheel Jogger replaced by the Summit 360.
Discontinued 2006 - 2007
All-terrain stroller replaced by City Classic.
Important Safety Information
The following recalls have been established for Baby Jogger products. Please click the links below for additional information and/or to determine if your product could be affected by one of these safety notices.
In order to be informed directly whether your product has been involved in a safety recall, always be sure to register your stroller.
Car Seat Adaptor Voluntary Recall Jul 31, 2013
This voluntary recall involves certain models of car seat adaptors; affected adaptors are identified by the manufacture date and item number.
City Versa Voluntary Recall Nov 30, 2012
This voluntary recall involves the 2012 City Versa stroller. A limited number of manufactured City Versa strollers are affected by this recall, affected strollers are identified by the manufacture date and item number.
Jump Seat Voluntary Recall Feb 28, 2011
This voluntary recall involves the Jump Seat accessory. All manufactured Jump Seat accessories are affected by this recall.
Click here for more information
City Mini Buckle Voluntary Recall Jul 31, 2009
This recall involves the harness buckle on certain City Mini single and double strollers. Affected strollers relates to manufacture date and item number.
Click here for more information
If you have questions or concerns about the information displayed on this page, please call our Recall Hotline at (877) 506-2213 and one of our customer care representatives will be able to assist you.
Baby Jogger Consumer Care
Address: 4110 Premier Drive, High Point, NC 27265
*Return Authorization must be approved prior to mailing or returning a product to this address. Customer Support is available Monday through Friday, 8am to 5pm EST.
*If you purchased or are planning on purchasing your Baby Jogger from an International Distributor, please click here.