Baby Jogger® Careers
Here at Baby Jogger we pride ourselves on innovation, building superior quality products, and making parenting one step easier. We are always looking for new team members to contribute to Baby Jogger's growth. If you think you have what it takes to be part of our innovative team, apply below.
Don't see your position listed here? Baby Jogger is always interested in bringing on talented team members to help innovate on its products and services. Send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply for a position that fits your experience.
Headquarters - Richmond, VA
Graphic Designer - ProductApply
Reports to: Director, Product Development. The Graphic Designer for the Product team will work closely with the product development team to produce technical materials.
We are seeking a motivated self-starter, with a great eye for detail, to join our team in this critical role within the organization.
- Managing projects from conception to completion-work with vendors, collaborate with project teams and release files to printers.
- Utilization of effective communication and problem-solving skills.
- Create designs, concepts, and sample layouts based on knowledge of layout principles and esthetic design concepts.
- Determine size and arrangement of illustrative material and copy, and select style and size of type.
- Collaboration with various departments to determine strategies and layouts for design.
- Coordinate photography for all technical artwork.
- Edit, standardize, or make changes to materials.
- Maintain archive of images, photos, and previous work.
- Prepare illustrations or rough sketches of material, discussing them with internal departments and making necessary changes.
- Review final layouts and suggest improvements as needed.
- Execution of project objectives under tight deadlines.