Baby Jogger® Careers
Here at Baby Jogger we pride ourselves on innovation, building superior quality products, and making parenting one step easier. We are always looking for new team members to contribute to Baby Jogger's growth. If you think you have what it takes to be part of our innovative team, apply below.
Don't see your position listed here? Baby Jogger is always interested in bringing on talented team members to help innovate on its products and services. Send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com to apply for a position that fits your experience.
Customer Care ConsultantApply
Reports to: Customer Care Manager
Baby Jogger is searching for an individual with proven success in delivering excellent customer service. As a Customer Care Consultant you will assist customers by providing product and service information as well as resolve product and service problems. Call center experience is preferred.
The Customer Care Consultant must maintain a high energy level, be personable, determined and positive. You must also be dedicated, dependable and demonstrate a solid work ethic. It is also important to your role as a Customer Care Consultant to want to delight customers, above and beyond the call of duty.
- Serve as an expert on the organizations products, promotions, services and policies.
- Answer calls for a high-volume call center with the ability to provide a first contact resolution.
- Respond to high-volume e-mail inquiries with the ability to provide a first contact resolution.
- Enter data into client based software and maintain information according to company policies.
- Work with the Sales Team, Retailers and Consumers to enter orders into ERP system.
- Respond to and resolve open support cases timely, demonstrating proper use of grammar and syntax.
- Work with Customer Care Manager to address inquiries related to items outside of the department.
- Contribute to team efforts by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Ability to suggest improvements to the various communications by the company (e.g. Website, FAQ, etc.)
- Adhere to work schedule.
Sales & Training Team
Reports to: National Sales Manager
Based in NYC Metro Area - Baby Jogger is seeking an Account Manager/Trainer. This individual is responsible for cultivating new business as well as growing existing business and exceeding sales goals. The Account Manager/Trainer will contribute to the development of the Midwest account base and be responsible for product training and merchandising throughout many US states. He/she will develop a plan to achieve revenue growth targets, maximize merchandising space of existing products, and cultivate relationships with key decision makers within each account. This position requires overnight travel 75% of the time.
- Manages existing accounts independently and effectively.
- Grows existing business and exceeds sales targets.
- Trains store personnel on products.
- Implements marketing strategies.
- Implements new product and displays when needed.
- Provides timely monthly reporting as outlined by manager.
- Adheres to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes.