Baby Jogger® Careers
Here at Baby Jogger we pride ourselves on innovation, building superior quality products, and making parenting one step easier. We are always looking for new team members to contribute to Baby Jogger's growth. If you think you have what it takes to be part of our innovative team, apply below.
Don't see your position listed here? Baby Jogger is always interested in bringing on talented team members to help innovate on its products and services. Send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply for a position that fits your experience.
Customer Care ConsultantApply
The Customer Care Consultant is responsible for providing exceptional service to our consumers and retailers. The ideal candidate will have pervious call center experience, a strong work ethic and the ability to work well with others.
- Provide exceptional customer relations to achieve growth and service level objectives
- Serve as a product expert on the organizations product offerings, services & policies
- May specialize in one particular area of expertise
- Enter data into client based software/CRM and maintain consumer and retailer information as required
- Multi-tasking environment including outbound calls to existing customers/dealers
- Compose & respond to support cases in a timely manner demonstrating proper use of grammar & syntax
- May be assigned as a main point of contact to retail accounts and sales representatives for servicing and maintaining account information
- Responsibilities include responding to consumer and retailer related inquiries such as placement of orders, tracking shipments, warranty issues, billing questions, requests for information, recommendations, etc.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
Sales & Training Team
Inside Sales Account RepresentativeApply
Reports to: National Sales Manager
Baby Jogger is searching for an individual with proven success in telephone sales and delivering excellent customer service. As an Inside Sales Account Representative you will be handling the sales process from initial call to closing the deal in a business to business environment. The ideal candidate will have sales experience. Call center and telemarketing experience is preferred.
The position requires effective communication with National Sales Manager and the entire sales team. It also requires the ability to multi-task and work independently in a focused work environment.
The Inside Sales Account Representative is a new position within the Company. The individual will be responsible for the growth of existing business as well as cultivating new business via telemarketing.
- Make outbound sales calls based on provided leads
- Communicate persuasively and successfully with store owners
- Get decision makers on the phone with you and close the sale
- Process pre and post sales paperwork
- Communicate weekly, monthly and quarterly goals
- Ensure new product and marketing initiatives are implemented with all assigned accounts
- Make a required amount of outbound calls and contacts a day
- Overcome objections
- Create relationships with existing accounts
Sales Support RepresentativeApply
Reports to: National Sales Manger
The Sales Support Representative is responsible for supporting the sales team by providing administrative support to all team members and to key accounts. This role is responsible for managing all day to day activity associated with maintaining a healthy sales organization.
- Provide follow up information on existing open orders and invoices.
- Maintain each account’s internal systems by keeping accurate records of customer interactions and transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, and comments, as well as actions taken.
- Research and provide resolution to customer issues
- Main contact for key account inquiries.
- Processing orders for marketing materials, samples, replacement parts, account orders etc.
- Support sales team with daily inquiries and tasks.
- Main contact for corporate accounts and execution of orders and any follow-up required.
- Responsible for maintaining accurate price lists and order forms for the sales teams.
- Responsible for updating and managing pricing within Baby Jogger systems for all key accounts.
- Completing all set up forms for key accounts when new product is introduced.
- Maintain customer records and track product set up from initial set up to product being ordered and shipped.
- Work with other departments within Baby Jogger to ensure timely delivery when needed (ie: Accounting and shipping).
- Research dealer applications and help to decide if we should open the account and complete the process before handing off to the credit team
- Work closely with corporate consultant and corporations (place all orders, run monthly reports, complete all set ups and maintain our Replink system with any changes)
- Put together welcome packets for new Baby Jogger dealers
- Communicate with the marketing team to make sure marketing material for Key accounts get approved and sent back in a timely manner for print deadlines.
- Communicate on a daily basis with product for product dims and information for account set ups
- Work with Account Managers on a weekly basis, can sometimes be daily, on replacement parts for Key Accounts
- Enter employee purchases from key account employees, friends and family, and occasionally others
- Enter orders for replacement parts.